Oil skimmers are used to remove oil from the liquid. Pre-treating the fluid with oil skimmers reduces the overall cost of cleaning the liquid.
AET provide skimmers for industrial application such as removing fat, oil & grease (FOG) from food processing factories and for recovering oils from steel mills, mines, power generation plants. AET provides customized skimmers for special environments.
- No Maintenance cost
- Most inexpensive way to remove oil from water
- Saves coolants by removing tramp oil
- Conserves parts wash water by removing oily wastes
- Reduces fluid disposal costs
- Skimmed oil can be recycled & reused as a lubricant or fuel
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
Gala No. S-2, Plot No. 32/B, Nr. Amidhara Complex, N.H.8, 1st Phase, G.I.D.C., Vapi, Gujarat, 396195, India